Website Bham Now
Bham Now is Birmingham's modern, mobile media and we’re on a mission to create a smarter, happier, healthier, inspired, involved and prosperous Birmingham area. We’re growing fast and looking for top talent to join our team.
Bham Now is Birmingham’s modern, mobile media and we’re on a mission to create a smarter, happier, healthier, inspired, involved and prosperous Birmingham area. We’re growing fast and looking for top talent to join our team.
We have an immediate opening for a full time multimedia content producer who can help us make it happen.
Do you love learning about all the latest trends and buzziest happenings, from the newest restaurant opening, coolest local pub, sleekest new development or the hottest tech startup in town? Are you glued to your phone and interested in the latest innovation in digital communications?
Then, here’s what you need to be the right fit:
- Mad writing skills—you can turn even the most drab thing into engaging copy, exclamation points not allowed.
- You + your camera are BFFs— you’ve spent some time practicing how to frame that perfect shot, you enjoy playing with light settings + your eyes are open for things to snap. You’re comfortable being in front of or behind the camera.
- Bonus points if you’ve ever had a hand in video projects and script writing.
- You likely studied journalism, communications or advertising in college.
- You’re insanely curious and know how to use resources. Digging deep on a topic in order to share succinct findings and take-aways is second nature to you.
- Social media is your friend—you know your way around Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn + Twitter and you’re not afraid to use ’em.
- Team player is your middle name—you know in your bones that we’re better together.
- You’re organized and efficient —yep, you know how to manage your time to get. things. done.
- Communicating professionally in email, over the phone or in a presentation with clients, CEOs and strangers on the street comes naturally to you.
- You welcome feedback and constructive criticism and know that learning from others is how you will perfect your craft.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment – you’re good but you’re also FAST. deadlines don’t scare you—you know how to juggle multiple projects and complete projects on time.
- You’re proactive + love continuous learning—otherwise, why would you want to work at a place like Bham Now
- You can get around town in your own transportation
- Bham Now is an equal opportunity employer.
- Full Time. Birmingham location.
- Bham Now offers Silver Level employer paid health insurance on day one. SimpleIRA. Paid Holidays. Paid Vacation.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter telling us why you’re the person for this gig. We look forward to hearing from you!