Assistant Branch Experience Manager – Travel/Tag Team – Birmingham Area
Primary Job Role: The Assistant Branch Experience Manager will assist the Branch Experience Manager with the overall operations of the branch. This employee will assume responsibility for the branch when the Branch Experience Manager is absent. In this position, the employee will utilize service skills to deliver a delightful member and staff experience.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage branch staff in the absence of the manager.
- Coach, train, and hold staff accountable for using Avadian’s Sales Flow Model.
- Ensure staff maintains a thorough knowledge of all Avadian products and services with the understanding of their features and benefits, as well as their processes, guidelines, and procedures.
- Provide consistent communication to staff regarding 90-day action plans, goals and objectives, secret shops, corporate initiatives, and training opportunities.
- Assess staff members in order to evaluate training comprehension, sales flow model confidence, and operational efficiencies. Ensure all staff has a thorough knowledge of Avadian’s client relationship management system (CRM) including referrals, sales and contact events, phone logs, extended information, and reports.
- Work with manager to develop, communicate, and implement branch sales goals and directives while maintaining a delightful branch experience.
- Serve as a liaison between the members and the Credit Union. Provide account information to members, and promote and cross sell Credit Union products and services. Open accounts, resolve, issues, and professionally handle the members within the Credit Union.
- Cross-sell Credit Union products and services, and follow all directives regarding branch reports and lead list.
- Actively learn, demonstrate, and foster the Avadian WHY statement in all actions and words.
- Represent and promote Avadian in the communities we serve.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to travel.
- Significant financial service and sales experience is required.
- Must be proactive in maintaining member satisfaction and meeting member needs.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under a sales goal or sales quota system, and to meet branch sales objectives.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills, positive attitude, pleasant demeanor, decisiveness, and professionalism.
- Must work on weekends and serve in a relief capacity at other branches when needed.
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience preferred.
Education: High school education or GED.
Please note – submitting a resume does not guarantee any future action by Avadian Credit Union.
Avadian Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.