Account Executive – Bham Now
We are looking for a high energy Marketing leader who is driven by helping local and regional businesses achieve their goals. The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for selling and supporting digital media services offered by Bham Now and its family of brands including Bham Now, The Bama Buzz and Hville Blast. If you enjoy learning about others and how to help their business succeed, this might be your opportunity. You must be well organized, possess excellent communication skills and have a desire to learn about digital media marketing and communications. What this role entails:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all clients. Identify areas for account growth to benefit client and Bham Now.
- Identify and contact appropriate new leads/prospects for Bham Now.
- Hold discovery meetings to learn about prospect’s mission and goals.
- Craft proposals based on appropriate Bham Now offers that support prospect’s marketing/communication goals.
- Present offer in a persuasive, engaging and natural way.
- Ask for the client’s business. Follow-up, always.
- Submits accurate invoicing to clients each month.
- Interprets and shares monthly traffic reports with clients.
- Has a positive attitude that is uplifting and encouraging for others
- Proactively seeks out solutions to problems
- Maintains excellent internal communications and relationships including producing accurate sales reports for upper management and client needs/updates for the Content Team
- Exhibits excellent teamwork across all facets of the company by volunteering to help/support others as needed
- Studies and understands all facets of the media products and services being offered by Bham Now.
- Continuous improvement in sales strategies and tactics approved by the company
- Actively builds potential clients through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, networking events, or other means.
- Hones and delivers a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone or in person, in an effort to secure a sale and build rapport.
- Explains the benefits and potential audience of specific media offerings to potential clients.
- Creates proposals accurately the first time.
- Facilitates successful sales production by collecting accurate client information and providing order information to the Content Team
- Adds notes to CRM records for client calls.
- Tracks media purchase to ensure that it is completed accurately and on time using CRM system. Produces accurate invoicing.
- Travels to see clients, attend tradeshows, or participate in industry events or trainings.
- Meets clients/attends event outside of normal business hours when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- S. in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related. Min GPA 3.0.
- Preferably 3-5 years successful sales experience in media
- Strong personal appreciation for digital media and communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Outstanding listening and persuasive presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Guaranteed base salary. Strong existing book of business comes with job.
- Monthly commission based on sales results
- Bonuses for exceptional sales performance
- Fully paid Silver Level Benefits on day one
- Company contributed IRA available on day one
- Hybrid work after on-boarding
Bham Now is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion or physical handicap.
Qualified candidates please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com