Location: In Office Birmingham, Alabama
Travel: At least once per month for 3 days for our live baby expos
Ensure great customer relationships and success by working with the brands to research and learn the products they offer and communicate the benefits to the community through our events, social media, and online content.
This is an administrative position that reports directly to the CEO.
This position typically fits into a 8am to 6pm, Monday – Friday schedule. However, because we host live and virtual events there is some travel and the need to work some evenings and Saturday mornings. Also, moms tend to engage most on social media between 7PM and 9PM and we are there to engage with them.
Who are you:
You have excellent writing skills. You are highly organized. Detail is your middle name. You are ready to hit the ground running.
1. You are technically competent and current. You actually love technology and enjoy using it in day-to-day activities. This position requires heavy use of many software programs. Technology is at the core of everything we do.
2. You are a communicator with strong presentation skills. You love being on camera and speaking to others.
3. You are a self-motivated self-starter with the ability to be as productive alone at home as you are in a room full of co-workers.
4. You love to learn and are invested in becoming the best you can be.
5. You have a strong ability to manage multiple responsibilities daily.
6. You have a positive, high-energy, and engaging attitude with a get it done mindset that searches for solutions instead of focusing on struggles.
7. You have a strong worth ethic and high standards. Mediocre is not a word in your vocabulary.
What You Will Do:
Customer Success / Brand Manager
• Serve as the primary point of contact for clients by answering questions, making sure deliverables are executed, and expectations exceeded.
• Research and learn details about the products and brands and how they benefit our moms.
• Write and post copy for client deliverables, including articles, branded emails and social media posts.
• Record promotional videos, product reviews, and social media clips to promote brands
• Track the customer’s event and digital KPIs to create and deliver weekly performance reports.
• Manage leads and marketing e-mails through HubSpot CRM software.
• Source brand leads from the internet for the sales team.
• Cold call potential new customer leads.
• Plan and co-host virtual events from the Babypalooza studio.
• Travel, assist in on-site setup and production, of live events including but not limited to: arranging food, beverage, travel, and event day logistics.
• Use video conference software such as Zoom to set-up virtual events. Scheduling and onboard guests, send invites to followers, and administer follow-up surveys.
• Manage external event calendars such as Facebook, Eventbrite and 10 Times to promote events nationwide.
• Oversee the Babypalooza e-commerce store and initiate campaigns to sell our products such as the sample box or baby’s first gift box.
• You will also be responsible for fulfillment of products, printing labels, packing and shipping boxes.
• Manage affiliate advertising relationships.
• Track sales and inventory.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications or 4 years of experience as a customer success manager.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
• Expertise with office software such as Excel and PowerPoint
• CRMs like Hubspot
• Experience with project management software such as Asana and Slack a plus.
Competitive compensation, bonus potential and flexible-time-off
Health benefits allowance
Holidays and birthdays off
Office located in Innovation Depot – relaxed and casual dress environment with exposure to many dynamic companies and successful entrepreneurs
Fun and rewarding work environment
Application Instructions: Click Here to Apply