Want to add your event to our calendar? Click here. Email events at (@) BhamNow dot com for promotional options.
NOTE – Due to Covid-19 many events are being cancelled or postponed which might not be reflected here. Please double check with the organizer before attending any event.
- This event has passed.
Zoo Brews: Drafts at a Distance
September 25, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mark your calendars and join the Birmingham Zoo for our new event, Zoo Brews: Drafts at a Distance on Friday, September 25 from 5pm until 8pm! Craft beer lovers will enjoy samples from a fantastic selection of beverages from Alabama Crown’s finest specialty brews and wines. Experience breweries from all over Alabama and the southeast while you safely travel through the Zoo. Perfect for adults 21 and up, this event is a responsible reinvented twist on a signature favorite!
Per ABC regulations, Zoo Brews will operate with a “Penny-A-Pour” system! Each sample will be worth one penny. Guests will drop their penny into a bucket at each brewery booth in order to receive your sample. If you don’t have pennies lying around, we will have a penny redemption booth at each vendor station, where you can cash in larger coins for pennies! All pennies collected will be donated to our Emergency Animal Fund. Full size beer will be available for additional purchase.
*PLEASE NOTE: Face coverings are required. Adults-only, all guests MUST be 21+, no exceptions. No children will be allowed into the event, including infants. ID required, no admittance without ID and no refunds for no ID. Limited ticket availability, purchase in advance. All purchases are final. Ticket refunds will not be issued. Zoo Brews is a rain or shine event.
- Visitors are required to wear face coverings, unless eating and drinking.
- Face coverings must be worn inside the Zoo while attending the event and walking around.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT Credit card will be the only accepted form of payment. Cash will NOT be accepted to buy tickets, food, or merchandise
- Capacity Zoo Brews will have strict limits on attendance
- One-way Traffic Flow Visitors will follow a one-way directional path through the Zoo from entry to exit
- Ground Markers Directional and distancing markers will guide guests on a one-way path through the Zoo
- Signage and other measures will remind visitors of safe & healthy practices and to follow social distancing guidelines
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food trucks will be onsite serving food for additional purchase.
- Full size beer will be available for additional purchase.
- Wild Burger outdoor dining will be open
RIDES & RETAIL
- Red Diamond Express Train will be operating at no additional charge. Train rides are included in the cost of event admission.
- Gift Shop at the front entrance will be open
PRICING *Per Person & Plus Tax
Please purchase tickets in advance before arriving to the event. Tickets are limited.
- General Admission $30
- Designated Driver $15
- Members $25
**Members will need to register or sign-in at the top of ticketing page to access member discounted pricing.
Want to add your event to our calendar? Click here. Email events at (@) BhamNow dot com for promotional options. NOTE – Due to Covid-19 many events are being cancelled or postponed which might not be reflected here. Please double check with the organizer before attending any event.