Want to add your event to our calendar? Click here. Email events at (@) BhamNow dot com for promotional options.
NOTE – Due to Covid-19 many events are being cancelled or postponed which might not be reflected here. Please double check with the organizer before attending any event.
- This event has passed.
Grand Opening Party for Studio By the Tracks’ New Irondale Retail Gallery
July 27, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Please join us as we celebrate the opening of our new Studio Store location at our Studio By The Tracks home base in historic downtown Irondale for a super fun day complete with live music and art activities for both kids and adults alike, all free of cost! We will provide complimentary beer, wine, water, lemonade, and some snacks for your enjoyment. You are also welcomed to browse artworks by Studio By The Tracks artists while you’re here!
The Studio Store is the Studio By The Tracks gallery and retail space featuring artwork by SBTT artists. The Studio Store officially opens on July 10th for regular store hours, Wednesdays through Saturdays from 10am-3pm, so please come by and see us soon in our new location! Purchases from the Studio Store are handmade works of art, and are a great way to give meaningful gifts that put money in the pockets of our artists, who receive 60% of all sales of their works (the remaining 40% goes directly back into our organization, allowing us to continue our mission). We also have some great merch designed by SBTT artists like socks, tees, mugs, notebooks, and more!
Studio By The Tracks supports adult artists with autism spectrum disorders with art studios, supplies, representation, and supplemental income via commissions from sales of their artwork. We also partner with Glenwood, Inc. of Birmingham to serve children with behavioral or emotional disorders with weekly art education classes. We believe in the therapeutic power of self expression through visual art as a means of processing emotions, relieving stress, engaging in social relationships, and building confidence.
Want to add your event to our calendar? Click here. Email events at (@) BhamNow dot com for promotional options. NOTE – Due to Covid-19 many events are being cancelled or postponed which might not be reflected here. Please double check with the organizer before attending any event.