Want to add your event to our calendar? Click here. Email events at (@) BhamNow dot com for promotional options.
NOTE – Due to Covid-19 many events are being cancelled or postponed which might not be reflected here. Please double check with the organizer before attending any event.
- This event has passed.
Galentine’s Day Balcony Brunch
February 13, 2021 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Gather your besties for a fun and delicious brunch at your Birmingham Zoo’s first-ever Galentine’s Day Balcony Brunch! Join us on Saturday, February 13 from 10:30am until 12pm, atop the Zoo’s fabulous private terrace and balcony overlooking Henley Park. Enjoy a delectable breakfast with mimosas and much more. Meet some of your favorite Ambassador animal pals while gushing over the amazing friends in your life. Stay awhile and continue the celebration of friendship and sisterhood walking around the Zoo, seeing the animals, and riding the Red Diamond Express Train (all included). Perfect for friends 21 and up, brunch on Galentine’s is a responsible extra special event with strict health, safety, and social distancing guidelines.
*PLEASE NOTE: Face coverings are required. Adults-only, all guests MUST be 21+, no exceptions. No children will be allowed into the event, including infants. ID required, no admittance without ID and no refunds for no ID. Limited ticket availability, purchase in advance. All purchases are final. Ticket refunds will not be issued. Galentine’s Brunch is a rain or shine event.
Saturday, February 13
10:30am – 12:00pm
Birmingham Zoo Terraces & Balcony
- TICKETS $200 a Table (up to 4 guests)
- $50 per additional guest
- Due to safety and distancing precautions, individual tickets cannot be purchased.
- TIME Galentine’s Balcony Brunch begins promptly at 10:00am. Greeters will be on hand at the main gate to check you into the event.
- ENTRY When your tickets arrive via email, please print, or show on your phone for entry. Tickets are required for this event.
- WEATHER In case of cold weather, outdoor heaters will be setup around the dinning space. Birmingham Zoo is a rain or shine facility. Should weather conditions be inadvisable to provide this experience, a zoo representative will contact you directly in advance.
- AGE Adults-only, all guests MUST be 21+, no exceptions.
- Children will NOT be allowed into the event, including infants.
- ID required – Guests will not be admitted without a valid ID, nor will refunds be granted for not having a valid ID to show upon entry.
- FACE COVERINGS Visitors are required to wear face coverings.
- Face coverings must be worn inside the Zoo while attending the event and walking around.
- Only exception to not wearing a face covering is when seated at your breakfast table and while eating and drinking.
YOUR VIP EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Pre-plated brunch with specialty waffles, served by catering staff
- Ambassador animal meet and greet
- Continue the adventure with admission to the Zoo and tickets to ride the Red Diamond Express Train
Purchase tickets, HERE
Want to add your event to our calendar? Click here. Email events at (@) BhamNow dot com for promotional options. NOTE – Due to Covid-19 many events are being cancelled or postponed which might not be reflected here. Please double check with the organizer before attending any event.