Want to add your event to our calendar? Click here. Email events at (@) BhamNow dot com for promotional options.
NOTE – Due to Covid-19 many events are being cancelled or postponed which might not be reflected here. Please double check with the organizer before attending any event.
- This event has passed.
Data Science Certification Training in Birmingham Alabama Area
December 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - December 21, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
- 30 hours of Interactive Class
- Mock Exams and Mock Projects
- Group Activities for better reinforcement
- Real world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- Life time access to classroom recordings (for Online class customers only)
- 24/7 customer support
About the Course
Data science is a “concept to unify statistics, data analysis and their related methods” to “understand and analyze actual phenomena” with data. It employs techniques and theories drawn from many fields within the broad areas of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science from the subdomains of machine learning, classification, cluster analysis, data mining, databases, and visualization. The Data Science Certification Training enables you to gain knowledge of the entire Life Cycle of Data Science, analyzing and visualizing different data sets, different Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, and Naive Bayes.
Who needs to attend?
The course is designed for all those who want to learn about the life cycle of Data Science, which would include acquisition of data from various sources, data wrangling and data visualization. Applying Machine Learning techniques in R language, and wish to apply these techniques on different types of Data.
The following professionals can go for this course:
1. Developers aspiring to be a ‘Data Scientist’
2. Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
3. Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
4. Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
5. ‘R’ professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
7. Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
What is this course about?
The incorporation of technology in our everyday lives has been made possible by the availability of data in enormous amounts. Data is drawn from different sectors and platforms including cell phones, social media, e-commerce sites, various surveys, internet searches, etc.
However, the interpretation of vast amounts of unstructured data for effective decision making may prove too complex and time consuming for companies, hence, the emergence of Data Science.
Data science incorporates tools from multi disciplines to gather a data set, process and derive insights from the data set, extract meaningful data from the set, and interpret it for decision-making purposes. The disciplinary areas that make up the data science field include mining, statistics, machine learning, analytics, and some programming. Data mining applies algorithms in the complex data set to reveal patterns which are then used to extract useable and relevant data from the set. Statistical measures like predictive analytics utilize this extracted data to gauge events that are likely to happen in the future based on what the data shows happened in the past. Machine learning is an artificial intelligence tool that processes mass quantities of data that a human would be unable to process in a lifetime. Machine learning perfects the decision model presented under predictive analytics by matching the likelihood of an event happening to what actually happened at the predicted time.
What learning benefits do you get from Trainerkart training?
- Establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as PMBOK®, project, Project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
- Describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing
- Define the 10 Project Management Knowledge areas & the processes in each. Define & explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project &product life cycle
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary in each phase of a project & understand the PMP® examination nuances
- Understand, acknowledge & appreciate importance of risk management. Learn tools and techniques for managing the risks in projects
- Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & discussion on concept of Buffer Management.
- Help the participants to understand one, understand others, and manage the interface more efficiently & effectively. Understanding the impact of organizational structures on projects
- Discussion on project manager’s professional responsibilities.
- With the help of case studies, motivating the participants to use the principles of Project Management in their own Work area discussed with the help of case studies.
Why Trainerkart Learning Solution?
Trainerkart training is the best and value for time & money invested. We stand out because our customers
Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
Get access to course specific learning videos.
Want to add your event to our calendar? Click here. Email events at (@) BhamNow dot com for promotional options. NOTE – Due to Covid-19 many events are being cancelled or postponed which might not be reflected here. Please double check with the organizer before attending any event.