Did you know there’s a way to get your holiday shopping done AND relax at the same time? I know, shopping for presents can be one of the most stressful parts of the holidays. Particularly, it’s hard if you’re shopping for the person who has everything.
However, The Crafter’s House is making this errand a lot more relaxing by creating personalized gifts for your entire list. You also get a little “me time.”
Give a gift to yourself, while giving to everyone on your list.
The Crafter’s House emphasizes getting back to your passion for creating. And, during the holiday season when it’s easy to lose yourself in chaos, what better time to rekindle an activity you love?
The best part is this self-gift comes with zero guilt, because you’re creating personalized gifts for your family and friends. The Crafter’s House studio allows you to create just about anything you can imagine from woodworking, like dollhouses and frames, to jewelry and ceramics.
Join owner Shawn Hicks at her studio in Hoover by making an appointment through her website.
I’m on the go,go,go. How can I still find time to personalize?
Lucky for you, it’s easy to create with The Crafter’s House, because you’re probably passing by it while you do your shopping. Shawn has pop-ups in the Riverchase Galleria every Saturday and Sunday this month.
Here’s a tiny guide to what you can create at the pop-up, depending on time:
- My in-laws are at home waiting on dinner: Customized coasters, they’re fast and easy.
- My daughter just went into Forever 21, I have a bit longer: Personalized shirts, blankets and jewelry.
The pop-up is upstairs across from Sephora and Rack Room Shoes. It will stay there through December, but don’t forget to sign up with Shawn during your visit to find out where you can create in January.
It’s a new place to hold your holiday event and nix the pressure of a dinner.
Host events like office holiday parties, take out of town visitors or just gather some friends for a little holiday stress-relief.
- Have a private party with your coworkers where you can paint, sew, make paper crafts and a whole lot more.
- Take all of the cousins to the Children’s Studio to make crafts and they can even try out the latest in 3D technologies.
- Your mental health is more important than holiday errands. Take a time-out and reserve a space in the studio to create.
Keep your eyes peeled, because next year The Crafter’s House is going MOBILE!