Read Time 2 Minutes
You are cordially invited to celebrate the 115thBirthday of Birmingham’s biggest resident! Vulcan’s Birthday Bash will kick off the summer on Sunday, June 2, from 1-5PM. The Big Guy is especially excited to welcome UAB Callahan Eye Hospital as the presenting sponsor of his birthday party! Get your tickets today – $8 for adults, $6 for children 5-12. Members and children under four are free!
Admission includes all Birthday Bash activities, entrance to the Vulcan Museum, and access to Vulcan’s observation tower. Don’t forget – the first 300 kids to arrive will receive a special birthday goody bag!
Join in the fun and enjoy a sunny afternoon as the city gathers to celebrate the history of Birmingham and the iconic statue that has become synonymous with our industrious beginnings and the strength of our future.
There is something for everyone this year!
- Talladega Super Speedway will show off some cars
- Birmingham Legion will be onsite
- The World Games 2021 will bring a rock-climbing wall, sumo wrestling, and a mobile interactive unit
- Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum will have their trackless train for all train lovers
- Home Depot will have their kids workshop
- The Birmingham Zoo and Alabama Wildlife will host animal encounters
- Magic City Clowns will paint faces and make balloon animals
- Get Rhythm will get the beat going with drum circles
- Game Stop will again take over Vulcan Center
- And, while supplies last, Dreamcakes Bakery will serve FREE cupcakes!
If you miss the cupcakes, City Bowls and Full Moon BBQ food trucks, Who Dat Sno Cones, Bates’ Hot Dog Cart and Coca-Cola products will be onsite for purchase.
Onsite parking is limited, but you can catch a free shuttle from the parking lot at the Jefferson County Board of Education building across Valley Avenue from the Park entrance. While Vulcan wants to celebrate with ALL of his friends, pets are not allowed at the Birthday Bash.
Don’t forget to keep an eye on our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information on Vulcan’s Birthday Bash!
When you attend Vulcan’s Birthday Bash, not only will you get to enjoy a great party, but you are also supporting Vulcan Park and Museum – the place for educating visitors on the rich history of Birmingham. Learn why Birmingham is called “The Magic City” and get inspired to join the many men and women who have helped build our community into the culturally diverse and dynamic region it is today.
Since 2005, Vulcan Park and Museum has hosted Vulcan’s Birthday Bash. Helping them celebrate Vulcan’s 115 years are sponsors UAB Callahan Eye Hospital, Coca-Cola Bottling Company, Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum, Game Stop, Birmingham Parent, Alabama Family Connection, CBS 42, Latino News, Way FM, LaJefa, Topgolf and Birmingham Mom’s Blog.
Get your tickets today – $8.00 for adults, $6 for children 5-12. Members and children under four are free!