Read Time 2 Minutes
Come rev some engines in Birmingham with GT Matt and get behind the wheel of an automobile that knows how to handle the road, especially in Birmingham. Matt is the Mustang Man at Adamson Ford, and he knows why drivers keep coming back to America’s classic performance car. Hint: vroom vroom!
It’s a car that gets you noticed, that’s for sure, whether you’re enjoying a Sunday drive on Shades Crest Road (those curves) or Sicard Hollow in Cahaba Heights (another fun one). The unmistakable Mustang has been an American classic since 1965, and drivers still love a sporty coupe that features a long hood and a short rear deck. It’s the perfect car to cruise in Birmingham.
Go see Matt today at Adamson Ford, located on 922 2nd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233.
“The Mustang has been one of the most iconic cars in car history. It’s been in production for over 50 years,” said Matt Harris, aka GT Matt, one of the sales experts at Adamson Ford. “If you’re looking to buy your first muscle car, the Mustang is the way to go.”
1. The Need For Speed
Here’s the deal. You can choose from two powerful engines: the 2.3L EcoBoost and 5.0L GT.
- The new 2.3L EcoBoost engine boasts even more torque at 350 lb.-ft., while the 5.0L V8 delivers a maximum 460 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque thanks to a new dual-fuel, high-pressure direct injection and low-pressure port fuel injection.
- You can also opt for even more power for the Mustang Shelby GT 350 and get a shocking 526 horsepower and an impressive 429 lb.-ft. of torque.
- They also have Roush performance products.
“The Roush has a highly-modified super charger added to it,” Harris said. “It has 710 horsepower.”
2. All The Power, All The Features
With all that power, you can also expect superb handling capabilities on the Mustang. With a combination of new shock absorbers, fine-turned suspensions and innovative technology the ride is sweet and smooth. There’s also:
- A variety of driver-assist technologies including Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Keeping System
- Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alert
3. Super Fun Tech, Not Super Pricey
The new 2018 Ford Mustang is the most technologically advanced Mustang ever created, including the first all-digital display ever offered on a Mustang.
You can tailor each selectable drive mode to get the most out of your driving experience, too. The SYNC 3 system features responsive voice-activated technology with available navigation. The best part? The price is nice. The 2018 Ford Mustangs start at around $26K.
Adamson Ford Knows Birmingham
At Adamson Ford, it’s all about personalized customer service and finding the car, SUV or truck that’s just right for you. GT Matt will sell you anything you want!
“You can’t beat our variety at Adamson, even if you’re not looking for a Mustang. “We have a huge selection of quality new and used automobiles, and we know Birmingham. We’ve been here for 100 years.”
Since 1918, they’ve been a family-owned business offering new and used automobiles, as well as service and repair. Adamson Ford is located on 1922 2nd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233.