Relax and enjoy the opportunity for healthy fun with the family in the gardens of Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
This class is packed with energy for participants ages 3 and up. It will include individual and partner yoga poses for strength and balance. Between the instructor, Annie Damsky, and the gardens, you’re sure to take a load off and cool the mind and body.
There will also be Garden crafts. What’s on the menu? Bubble snakes. Participants will have fun creating suds and cooling the mind as they dive into their creative space. If you don’t know what a bubble snake is, it’s a sud-creating mask that makes a long chain of bubbles like a snake. Fun, right? If you still don’t understand, just go to Yoga at the Garden and find out!
- For ages 3+
- Location: Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- When: Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 9-10 A.M.
- Price: $15 drop-in (child + 1 adult) $5 for an additional family member
Benefits of yoga
- It’s at the botanical gardens, how beautiful is that with Spring in bloom!
- All-around fitness. It’s great physically and emotionally.
- Stress relief. Take a deep breath and let it go.
- Increased energy. Feel refreshed and energized.
- Better flexibility and posture. Make your body strong, limber and flexible.
-According to Yoga Garden of Apex.
As I mentioned above, it’s at the botanical gardens in the Spring. New plants are sure to be blooming in the garden. Start your Saturday with yoga at the Botanical Gardens and reach total peace in body and mind with your loved ones. Not only will you have your family, but invite your friends’ families too, that way everyone can join in.
For registration, sign up here.
And for more events coming up, check out our events calendar with more than 1,000 events going on around the ‘Ham!