One of the nation’s most prestigious entrepreneurial programs, 10,000 Small Businesses has served over 7,700 small business owners and has reached businesses from all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Washington, D.C.
Since its founding, alumni of the 10,000 Small Business program have achieved immediate and sustained growth.Photo by BHM Biz
According to Knight Eady’s blog, Knight will be joining the spring class at Babson College in Boston. Diving into the intensive education program, he will learn an assortment of skills…
- Employee Management
- Strategic Planning for Biz growth
Started in 2009, the program is one of the most prestigious in the country.
Requirements for entry:
- At least 2 years in business operation
- Have 4 or more employees in company
- Meet a minimum level of business revenues in the last fiscal year
“This recognition further demonstrates the strength of Birmingham’s entrepreneurial ecosystem that Knight Eady is such a large part of.
We could not be more proud of David and we are thrilled by the recognition this honor brings to Birmingham, Innovation Depot, and Knight Eady.”
– Devon Laney, CEO of the Innovation Depot, told Katie Jernigan