Row5 will resemble a luxury style of housing in the popular Morris Avenue sector of Downtown.
The development is one of many which is meeting the demand to provide more housing options for future residents.
Located on 2100 Morris Ave., behind The Atomic Lounge, Row5 has finally started construction.
- Developer – Metropolitan LLC
- Designed by BILT
- Constructed by Nearen Construction
- Financed by Renasant Bank
- Marketed by Gusty Gulas – Brik Realty
“Metropolitan LLC has a history of developing super cool projects and Brik Realty is excited to represent the Row5 Townhome Development on Morris Ave in Downtown Birmingham.”
– Gusty Gulas, President of Brik Realty, told Bham Now
- There are two 2-story units at approximately 1650 heated SF
- Three 3-story units at approximately 2700 heated SF. (There is only one three-story available at this time).
Each unit will have garages.
- Rooftop gardens with a beautiful view of Red Mountain
- Concrete Tile
- Marble Counter-tops
- White Oak & Polished Concrete Floors
“We have one remaining opportunity offered in the $630s that is a 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom interior unit with over 2600 Square feet, One Car Garage, roof upgrade options available and no HOA fees.”
– Gusty Gulas
Commercial real estate demand is up as well, which leads to many “mixed-use” developments; The Pizitz being one of the most recognizable including residential, office space and much more.