Core Birmingham has something for everyone. Reach your fitness goals and strengthen your “core” at their gym. What does it mean to have core strength? Your core is the trunk of your body. Since it holds you up, you could guess that it’s pretty important to keep it fit. At Core Birmingham, you can build and maintain your strength through a variety of core-building exercises, including Pilates, yoga, RealRyder cycling, barre fitness, and boot camp group classes.
Core Birmingham has a large variety of more than 10 different group classes to take. The classes range from CoreFit Boot Camp with Orbit to yoga to Core Suspend. If any of these terms sound like a foreign language to you, it probably is. Core Birmingham has made specific work outs tailored to different fitness needs. Check out these classes and explore if it’s the one for you here.
Prices and Specials:
- Four Month unlimited special at $129 per month
- One Year unlimited Membership at $114 per month (Best Deal!)
- Teacher’s Special at $99 per month
- Individual classes start at $25
- Your first class if FREE
- Special incentives for clients who bring a friend!
- Wear anything you’re comfortable working out in
- Arrive on time. If it’s your first time, please arrive 15 minutes earlier
- To assure your spot in class, please sign up online first
Core Birmingham is conveniently located in Cahaba Heights in Vestavia Hills. There are plenty of parking spots and easily accessible.
Address: 4268 Cahaba Heights Ct. #410, Vestavia Hills, AL 35243
Look out for specials and new updates throughout the months on Core Birmingham’s FaceBook page. Help make Birmingham Fit and see what Core Birmingham is all about.